Pages

DB3460

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sorry no post yet this week

Hello everyone!!  I am on spring break with my husband and kids.  I was hoping to be able to do all my blogging and posting while I am away, but unfortunately, our hotel decided not to have good internet service, so doing anything but staying on one page of the internet at a time is torture!!  I feel bad because I know the DT girls worked very hard and made some amazing creations for you all, but I cannot access any of the files.  I will post their work as soon as I return!!

Just a few things to keep in mind:

1.   Our DT CALL is still going on - please submit your name, e-mail and blog address to me, Audrey, at danmoose@aol.com if you are interested in serving as part of STAMP-N-DOODLE DT!!

2.  Our NEXT BLOG HOP will be on Monday, April 4, so stayed tuned for that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.